Sweet Treats from Jennifer's Cupcake Creations!

Hello everyone! How was your V-day celeb yesterday? Mine's great after Jaycee took me out for a dinner date and gave me some roses and ice cream. Too much for sweetness! ♥

Another sweet thing that arrived yesterday was a gift from my sister's friend Ate Jen. I know this is not a beauty or fashion related post but I feel the need to share this. She recently started her cupcake biz as a hobby and eventually transforming it into a business. She even took lessons from Chef Heny Sison's team in order for her to learn and master the said craft. Oh how I envy her!

Photo Courtesy of Jennifer's Cupcake Creations




She gave me two boxes of cupcake as a gift this Valentines. She asked my sister to bring these from Manila to Pampanga for me. Awww! How sweet!


Ate Jen was really hands-on with her orders from small number to even a 100 pieces. She really makes sure that the cupcakes are sealed with freshness to meet the customers taste. 

I'm Chocolatey Yours

I love her 'I'm Chocolatey Yours' cupcake the most! She was very good in doing the swirls. It is indeed in line with the month's theme of hearts. As for the taste, the icing is not too sweet and the bread was very soft and intact. You will really know that it's guaranteed fresh because of the taste of the bread. I think she perfected this cupcake. A fave! ♥


Be My Red Velvet Valentine
For the 'Be My Red Velvet Valentine', the bread is red hence the name of the cupcake Red Velvet. It has a very simple design which is really pretty! It is not too sweet making me crave for more! This one has a very nice smell! Another favorite! ♥


Ate Jen's cupcakes are not really sweet unlike other cupcakes I tasted. Honestly, I'm not a fan of cupcakes because I have the notion that they always taste very sweet. I prefer that hers has a balance of taste and that what makes it even more tasty. I would honestly refer her to friends who wants to order for parties and the like. You also have the option if you want your cupcakes to be personalized.  The prices are also way affordable than others I know who's doing the same biz.

She's on the process of creating her Facebook page and also her portfolio. She also had registered her business in the DTI so rest assured that her customers will have safe transactions with her. Way to go Ate Jen! You deserved that success because of your hardwork! :)

For questions and orders, you may text her on the number provided below. She can also do meet-ups around Eastwood City and around Region 4A. ^_^

Events
 Jennifer's Cupcake Creations

March 1 - 3: Canossa Academy Calamba Sch Fair
 March 2: Lyceum Spartans Dance Troupe Concert
 Contact number: 09278304013
Email: jennifer.choi513@gmail.com

55 comments

  1. Thanks for your wonderful blog post Matet!:-)
    More power and God bless! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang sarap! And so creative. I wish I could bake (will add it to my bucket list :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. @ Jemm, thanks for liking it. In case your interested to order for a special occasion or whenever, I'm just a txt away! Thanks! :-)

      Delete
  4. Wow...I love the way these cup cakes look. Very presentable. I envy Jenny, it's my life long dream to master the art of baking. Congrats to your friend Jenny. Good Luck to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. id love to take a bite on those yummy cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...lovely.. just right for the love month...Rosemarie/Gven-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm... cupcakes! I would prefer these over flowers anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To pretty to eat! haha. I mean, the cupcakes looks so adorable that kinda makes me think twice if I will eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a talent they have! I want these too1 How much are the cupcakes?

    Chan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cupcakes looked so delicious and beautifully made too. :-) Best wishes to her on her business efforts! :-)
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Krizza, it's never too late to learn! One thing I have learned from Chef Heny's Culinary School is that "Never stop doing what you're in love with. No buts no what ifs."

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Adventures on Planet Mom, you sure can have a bite in my delicious cupcakes! I'm just a text away if you are anywhere near Eastwood Libis QC or Calamba Laguna. 09278304013. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Pretty mom, thanks for your great comment! I will have my other cupcake creations posted soon! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Cym Marzan, I totally agree with you! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Ron Leyba, I get that all the time! One things for sure though, not only they look good, they taste great as well. Thanks for your comment. God Bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Christine Zubiaga,thanks for your comment! :) I would be more than happy to answer your query. Pls send me an SMS 09278304013.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ eof777, thanks for your well wishes! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice! The cupcakes look so yummy. I like my cupcakes just moderately sweetened. The brands I see kasi in the market are too sweet. It's overpowering. Goodluck on your business venture, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cupcakes are cute. I'm also dreaming of baking cupcakes, I hope to bake one in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love red velvets! Every one I know seems to be in the cupcake industry these days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those cupcakes look delightful! Just how affordable are they?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Her logo is cute. I wish I could taste her creations one day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hate beautifully designed cupcakes because I don't want to eat them. They are too pretty to eat!!! waah! Just like these cuppies.. they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good luck to your friend on her cupcake business! They definitely look good :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely cupcakes! Can she do customized designs? :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ January, it's never too late to learn Good Luck! ü

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ Grown ups for a day. That is a concern that most of us have that's whay I make sure that my cupcakes just has the right amount of sweetness. I am also after the health of everyone who eats it and that includes me and my loved ones! Thanks for your well wishes! ü

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ Meikah, who doesn't want a rich red velvet cupcake? ü

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ crazyme, trust me, it won't hurt your budget. SMS me for queries - 09278304013. Hope to hear from you soon! ü

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ katsjourney, thanks for liking my logo. Just kindly text me for orders - 09278304013. God Bless! ü

    ReplyDelete
  31. @ Louise, I get that comment a lot! Don't worry, you can always get a beautifully designed cupcakes from me. I'm just a text away - 09278304013. Thanks! ü

    ReplyDelete
  32. @ I am Tin, yes, I do customize! ü I will ask Tet to post the other cupcakes that I made for my other clients. If you want to have a customized cupcakes, I'm just a text away - 09278
    304013. Thanks! ü

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like how "I'm Chocolatey Yours" looks ... but I like the taste of Red Velvet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Pinay Ricamora, me can always customize the cupcakes according to your preference. ;-) SMS me for queries- 09278304013. Tnx. :-)

      Delete
  34. wow, pretty pretty caupcakes! your ate jen adores you...
    belated happy valentines ms tet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Reese, tnx for liking the cupcakes. You can always feel Valentines Day with it. ;-)

      Delete
  35. That looks very delish. I want to create such cupcakes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Allan, it indeed tastes great! It's never too late to learn. ;-) Good luck!

      Delete
  36. aww..making and designing cupcakes is one of my frustrations. I hope someday I can be able to make one for my son's birthday. Galing naman ng ate Jen mo. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Kristine, it's never too late to learn.:-) For now, since you haven't started, let me help you solve your bday cupcake dilemma for your son.:-) SMS me for queries - 09278304013

      Delete
  37. So cute! This is a perfect gift for cupcake monsters (like me). I'd love to get a box of cupcakes for any special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Lady Anne, let me solve your "monstrous" cupcake craving! :-) SMS me for queries - 09278304013.:-)

      Delete
  38. Love that Red Velvet Valentine. I'm sure it was a hit with her customers. I so love cupcakes, especially those with lots of frosting. I hope I find the time to learn to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Jellybelly, you're right! Bulk of my orders last Feb 14 are the Red Velvet Cupcakes. ;-) It's never too late to learn. Good luck! :-)

      Delete
  39. Those really look so dainty. Parang nakakahinayang kainin! Cupcakes are really getting very popular these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Farida, it has always been the comment for cupcakes. They just look too good to eat. :-)

      Delete
  40. Let me get some cupcakes, too. Your photo got me craving. hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Rizza, let me solve your cravings! ;-) SMS me for orders/queries - 0927830413

      Delete
  41. This makes me crave for something sweet. I hope Daddy buy me pastillas. Looking forward to tasting that red velvet cupcake.

    Mommy Maye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Mommy Maye, if you want to taste my Red Velvet cupcakes, SMS for orders/queries - 09278304013

      Delete
  42. Ooooh. I love sweets :) I will try to order here ♥ Good looking cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  43. love cupcakes! the heart design is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.